The Methodist Episcopal church was built in 1887 on Edison Street. Electricity was installed to this church in 1913. This building was used until 1969 when the current building was constructed.
In 1996, the church had undergone a major expansion project. This construction included a new fellowship hall, new kitchen, more classrooms, and remodeling of the Sanctuary.
Contact - Kevin Luta
Email - Kevinluta@gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO ENTER SITE